Planet Services Group (PSG) has developed this COVID Safety Plan to help all our workforce comply with current requirements for our businesses and sites operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is best as a guide and should be adapted to suit individual procedures and workflows in place by any Principal Contractor.
This COVID Safety Plan is designed to support Planet in maintaining a COVID-safe workplace and complying with public health directives (where applicable) by having a documented COVID Safety Plan in place.
• Office Premises, Site access and Visitor requirements
• Physical distancing
• Infection-control training
• Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Environmental cleaning and management
• Office and Site team management and limiting interactions in closed spaces
• Responding to a positive case, or close contact, in the workforce team.
It is important Planet regularly review their plan to ensure it remains compliant with public health directives from each governing authority.
See the complete document below.